The following are the visa and entry requirements for tourists and other foreigners from the Department of Immigration of Kenya. It is recommended that visitors consult their nearest Kenyan Embassy for updated information.
Official Information From the Department of Immigration of Kenya:
- Requirements for Issuance of Visas
- Types of Visas
- Countries whose nationals do not require visas to enter Kenya
- Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories of persons who may be issued with visas on application either on arrivals at a port of entry or at any Kenyan Mission Abroad. US visitors can obtain advance visas in 24 hours by using RushMyTravelVisa.com
- Nationals of countries, classes and categories of persons who require referred VISAS.
- Countries that have concluded visa abolition agreement with Kenya.
- Persons who do not require a visa to enter Kenya
- Prohibited immigrants
- Visa fees
- Download a visa application form (pdf)
- Quasi-Consular agreements